[Leica] IMG: Place du Jeu de Balle, Bruxelles

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sun Mar 31 11:10:04 PDT 2019

Taking advantage of a rare rainy Sunday in Alicante, I have been catching up on editing photos. Last Sunday I was in Brussels, walking around the city’s best Sunday market, in a wonderful multicultural neighbourhood called Marolles. It is the kind of place where you have a Polish grocery next to a halal butcher next to a gay bar. And in the middle of it is a large square which hosts a Sunday flea market where both the merchandise on offer and the people browsing that merchandise are an excellent reflection of the diversity of the place. So have a look at a part of Brussels which the tourists taking selfies around Mannekin Pis have never heard of:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/jeudeballe_march2019/index.html

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>