[Leica] IMG: Please!

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Fri Mar 1 22:58:52 PST 2019

It is a very nice image indeed.

I have to say that I am ambivalent about uploading pictures to magazines like Nat. Geo. On the one hand it is of course nice to receive their acknowledgement, but on the other hand I see no reason to give away my photos just to provide more content to the magazine.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA