[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 21: restarting life

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Wed Jun 5 13:35:31 PDT 2019

Good to see that you're back in the saddle, Nathan.
Lobster pots seem to have changed utterly since I spent part of the
summer in 1970 catching them. Ours were made of wooden hoops with
see-through netting - a bit like this
https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-lobster-pots-and-ropes-schull-harbour-co-cork-ireland-101580516.html
and up to now I always assumed that the lobsters would have to see the
bits of pollock that I baited the pots with. Obviously, going on your
pic, smell works.

Douglas