[Leica] Warning: planned outage of LUG Gallery

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sun Feb 24 21:42:04 PST 2019

Hear, hear!

I do not have a precise count, but over the years I have met at least 20-30 LUGgers in person, and many have become friends. And there are many others whom I have not yet met in person but who are nevertheless friends in a different way.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA