[Leica] Photo-editing software recommendations?

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Thu Dec 19 22:34:29 PST 2019

I guess I am one of the few holdouts here. I have a strong dislike for the subscription model, and I also dislike automatic updates of software—I want to look at each update and decide whether I want it or not.

I use the last stand-alone version of LR, 6.7, and it is fast enough for me, given the size of my catalogue and the size of my RAW files. I think that for me, the plateau has been reached both in terms of computers and cameras. I now replace things only if they break and cannot be fixed.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA