[Leica] Nathan's PAD 15/12/2019: winter landscape, Alicante style

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sun Dec 15 22:18:09 PST 2019

Yesterday I took my mountainbike instead of the customary road bike and rode on the Vía Verde del Maigmó, the disused railway converted to a cycling/hiking trail. One of the pleasures of this ride are the views along the way. My favourite spot is around the 10 km marker, which is close to the halfway point of the 22 km trail. It is now December, the weather is still quite nice down here, but the almond trees are naked and the landscape looks more barren than usual:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-mGrzzJN/A <https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-mGrzzJN/A>

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-RhmsJtj/A <https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-RhmsJtj/A>

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>