[Leica] IMG: Hans turns 60

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Thu Dec 12 22:02:08 PST 2019

One of friends, Hans, turned 60 a couple of weeks ago. The party consisted of two parts, a daytime paella and a nighttime party. I only stayed for the daytime part since I had my flight to Munich the following morning. The resulting images are here, giving another flavour of our get-togethers:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Hans-60/

Hans (who is German but has lived in Spain most of his life) and his wife Mar are in the last 3 images. They share a love for motorcycling, and have recently done a tour around South America. I think next spring they will do something similar in North America, up and and down and across. He is also going to do the length of Africa although that he will do alone. Travelling is unpleasant/dangerous for women in some of the countries involved.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>