[Leica] IMG: Louise on the iMac

Jim Nichols jhnichols at lighttube.net
Wed Dec 11 18:55:08 PST 2019

Lluis, thanks for your feedback.  I agree with you on brightness settings.  Before we went to Catalina, we checked to be sure that my important software programs were available in compatible versions.  The only thing I gave up on was the Nik package.  I didn’t like DxO’s packaging of the product.

Sent from my iPhone