[Leica] First Snow

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sun Dec 8 11:32:41 PST 2019

Nice documentation. I do not buy fruit and veg from across the ocean or from the southern hemisphere, so no Washington apples for me. But my friend in Almoradí just messaged me to say that her oranges are ready for picking—this is a month earlier than usual! Climate change is screwing up the seasons.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA