[Leica] Banned - Instagram

Gerry Walden gerry.walden at icloud.com
Fri Aug 23 04:07:32 PDT 2019

Tina

Instagram is very easy from Facebook because there is a plug-in available. If you wish to transfer your metadata over you have to set it up right, which is a little bit of a learning curve but it is great once it is done, and will take all your hashtags etc.

If I can help get back to me.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076