[Leica] Lots of naked people photos coming up

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Thu Aug 22 20:47:14 PDT 2019

I am up early this morning because I am taking a 7:14 train to Madrid to spend the day there, among other things to see this exhibition at the Prado:
https://www.museodelprado.es/en/whats-on/exhibition/velazquez-rembrandt-vermeer-miradas-afines-en/7ca4f41d-c9d1-2615-8a81-e2d017ab9757,
one of the many exhibitions put on to celebrate the museum’s 200th anniversary. So expect some photos of plump women in beautiful light ;-)

I will also visit photo exhibitions, including Berenice Abbott, Joel Meyerowitz, and two group exhibitions, including one by Cuban photographers at Casa de América.

Twelve hours of culture (and hopefully a good lunch somewhere) awaits.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>