[Leica] IMGs: Quotidian Images x 3

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Wed Aug 7 22:28:59 PDT 2019

The bread is mouth-watering, especially since I have not had breakfast yet. The wine reminds me of my years in Brussels in the 1990s, when we made 3 trips to Bordeaux to visit chateaux and taste and buy wine—3 men sharing one car, with strict limits on baggage to ensure maximum space for the wine. Also, every November the Brussels supermarkets had a wine sale where you could pick up really good Bordeaux bottles for 30 Euro or less. Sadly, those days are long gone. I hardly ever drink anything from Bordeaux these days, just too expensive (and not widely available here in Spain anyway).

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA