[Leica] Nathan's PAD 29/4/2019: seen while cycling

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Mon Apr 29 10:20:18 PDT 2019

My wife had surgery on Friday and was discharged on Saturday, so I have taken today off also to be with her at home. She is doing fine, and has already returned to her usual routine of lunchtime beer, followed by a siesta, and tonight she is out playing bridge. So all is well on that front. This morning I took a brisk 50 km bike ride to Jijona and Busot, and about 10 km from home on my way back, I came across one of those sights that I love about living here. Three images.

The shepherd and his key employees:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-MJ29bQB/A

The flock:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-PWRgVK4/A