[Leica] [OM] IMGS: B&W

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Tue Apr 23 22:33:05 PDT 2019

Really impressive images. The first one is really amazing. Are the sheep on the right to be dispatched right then and there? Or are they to be sold alive, to be slaughtered by the purchaser?

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA