[Leica] Nathan's PAD 19/4/2019: memories

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Fri Apr 19 23:08:14 PDT 2019

I am in Copenhagen for a few days, and my sister also came up from Poland. Tomorrow is the anniversary of our mother’s death in 2001, and we are keeping our promise to visit her grave together on that day.

I arrived in Copenhagen yesterday and drove in my rented car to the southern suburbs where my parents lived until 2001/2004. Three images of places which hold a lot of meaning for me.

A lagoon at Vallensbæk Strand, with my parents’ apartment building visible in the background:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-p2VcgPb/A

The path which is have walked many times with my parents:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-tf3xTjW/A

And the bench on which we used to rest:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-H33JCTR/A

Alicante, Spain