[Leica] New Leica!

Mark Rabiner mark at rabinergroup.com
Tue Apr 2 13:04:43 PDT 2019

Even on my big computer screen I am sometimes confronted with a cropped version of an image as its been zoomed in as part of the software in a certain view. Like in Adobe Bridge. And all of a sudden the image has more impact. It looks way better tightened up a bit.  And you realize you better really crop it and not leave it alone.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

    Yep!