[Leica] Nathan's PAD 21/9/2018: Carolina

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sun Sep 23 10:46:36 PDT 2018

On Friday we took our new trainee out for lunch at Moments, a nice restaurant on the beach promenade just a few minutes drive from the office. During lunch, I took this portrait of Carolina. I had the 90mm lens on my Fuji because I had been chasing images on the beach some distance away, so this grab shot across the table resulted in a nice tight crop. I am showing you the entire image, no cropping in Lightroom. Of the many pictures I have taken of her since she joined my team in 2013, this is one of my favourites because it shows off her personality very well:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-GZQB2rh/A

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>