[Leica] Nathan's PAD 19/9/2018: two special places in Brussels

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Thu Sep 20 08:59:01 PDT 2018

I am on my way home to Alicante, waiting for a flight to Madrid at Brussels airport, after a visit lasting less then 24 hours (work). But I did have about 3 hours last night between arriving at my hotel and midnight, so I took the metro to Place Sainte-Catherine, one of my favourite parts of central Brussels. Two images:

People enjoying the warm evening in front of the Ste-Catherine church:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-dF8vz7Q/A

At the opposite end of the square is a place that is not nearly as spectacular but has a lot of meaning for me nonetheless. It is a restaurant where I used to bring my son in the late 1990s, when he was 9-10 years old, to eat traditional Belgian specialities such as stoemp or moulles. We both have fond memories of this place:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-V8DGQHm/A

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>