[Leica] Change of mind - unsubscribing

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Mon Sep 3 14:05:55 PDT 2018

For me it is about the pictures and even more so, the people. The equipment used is secondary. I have my M8, M2 and several Leica lenses, but honestly, most of my photography is done with the Fuji cameras these days (sometimes with Leica lenses, though). I trust that I am still considered part of the flock.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>
YNWA