[Leica] Halloween decor at my house 2018

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Fri Nov 2 18:45:38 PDT 2018

My, my, Brian, Halloween seems really competitive in your neck of the
woods  It's exploded a bit over here with the US monster influence, even
though its origins - as Samhain - are intrinsically Irish. When I was
young we had simple paper masks and a sheet or something, and maybe got
an apple when we called at a door. Mind you, if someone own a major
slice of Apple, they can afford to give out an orchard :-)

Douglas