[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 41: my sister comes to visit and Moros y Cristianos in my town

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Thu Nov 1 23:45:55 PDT 2018

Moving into the second week of October. My sister’s birthday is October 13th, and ever since we moved to Alicante 11 years ago, my birthday present for her is a Ryanair ticket from Wrocław (Poland) to Alicante for her and my brother-in-law. This year they arrived on the 7th and spent two weeks with us, now in the new house which gave my brother-in-law ample gardening pleasure (if there is such a thing) cleaning up a rather unkept garden. We also drove around in the mountains, went to the beach, and witnessed the annual Moros y Cristianos festivities in El Campello, the town where we now live (a suburb of Alicante, but a separate municipality). It was also nice to visit my usual mountain cycling routes by car, thus carrying a better variety of camera gear than the little Ricoh that I have with my when travelling by bicycle. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2334

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>