[Leica] Third party M8/M9 batteries

John McMaster john at mcmaster.co.uk
Tue May 22 13:20:08 PDT 2018

Go genuine IMO.

john

-----Original Message-----

Can anyone recommend a reliable source for M8/M9 batteries?  The ones I
have are getting old.  A year ago, I bought two from batteryclerk.com,
which lasted only about 7 charge/discharge cycles before they both
failed.  Fortunately, they failed just after--rather than during--my
recent trip to eastern Washington. They were "Cameron Sino" brand, in
other words, Chinese knockoffs.

All my other batteries, both Leica and third party, have lasted 5-10
years.  Yes, ten:  One of my original M8 batteries still works! I just
want to get a couple more in case one of my current ones bites the dust.

--Peter