[Leica] It's all your fault

Sonny Carter sonc.hegr at gmail.com
Sun May 13 12:48:10 PDT 2018

On Sun, May 13, 2018 at 1:43 PM Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu> wrote:

> Right on. I do not even have Photoshop anymore. LR is more than enough. If
> I have to spend 1/2 hour manipulating an image in a piece of software to
> make it look decent, then I have screwed up at the time of taking the
> picture.

My mileage varies!

I use PS because LR doesn’t have an adequate way to spot images, and
flowers almost always have stray pollen, dirt or minute tears that could
use attention.  I spend very little time “fixing” images, but every shot I
post gets at least a once over.  I also prefer the solutions available in
PS for straightening falling buildings.   The nice LR tools are all present
in PS in camera raw filter.