[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 11: if it is Wednesday, I must be in Paris

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Thu Mar 22 04:47:21 PDT 2018

Last week’s pictures are mostly from a short trip to the OECD in Paris. I arrived at my hotel around 5 p.m. on Wednesday and left for the airport around 8 p.m. on Thursday. Most of the time was devoted to work, but there were some free moments that allowed me to make this small selection of images, mainly in the posh 16th Arrondissement where OECD is located and a few around Saint-Michel. And towards the end of the week I am back in Alicante, going to the dogs a bit. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2142

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>