[Leica] Nathan's PAD 18/3/2018: lunch with Monica

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Tue Mar 20 12:45:56 PDT 2018

My daughter Monica is now living with some friends in the centre of Alicante, in what we call the “barrio”. On Sunday I met up with her for lunch in the city. She was taking care of a 1-year old dog called Uva (“grape” in Spanish), a blend of Labrador and Dalmatian, and super cute. Monica supplements her student income (i.e. handouts from me) with dog sitting services.

She was waiting for me on the steps of the Mercado Central, where we had agreed to meet:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-rGn7NtL/A

We then walked to Lebanese restaurant called Mish Mish which turned out to be wonderful. Uva was curious about her surroundings but well-behaved:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-hPKwJpJ/A

Afterwards, we walked around in the barrio a bit, and at one point a little girl approached and asked to pet Uva:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-D689vhd/A

A pleasant afternoon indeed.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>