[Leica] Summer Solstice celebration - Nathan

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 21:39:23 PDT 2018

St John’s day is also celbrated with bonfires here (France) - a long standing tradition. Is this what you call midsummer?

Some interesting pyres there, usually built by the local fire brigade (mostly volunteers).
feux de la saint jean alsace <https://www.google.fr/search?q=feux+de+la+saint+jean+alsace&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjw8taG--jbAhWC8RQKHfJXAxQQ_AUICygC&biw=1570&bih=973#imgrc=PlIHbYD29h1O1M:>

Amities

Philippe