[Leica] IMGs: Count Centre people

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Fri Jun 1 12:51:31 PDT 2018

Nice documentation, and well done to Ireland. I happen to agree with the outcome, but even more, I agree with the method, as opposed to letting a court decide, as happened in the US.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA