[Leica] Nathan's PAD 28/12/2017: Alicante winter colours

Don Dory don.dory at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 03:03:22 PST 2018

Signs of fresh fruit in the midst of winter and my brother who lives in
Arizona calling to tell me his oranges and grapefruit trees were hanging
low with fruit.  A side thought, if American fresh fruit prices were that
good(rough translation of 75 cents a pound) for oranges then our diets and
waist lines would be much better.

Thanks for posting your posts from around the EU.

All the best.