[Leica] Kodachrome

Mark Rabiner mark at rabinergroup.com
Tue Feb 13 23:56:30 PST 2018

I think slide films are at the bottom now selling wise. They don't sell a lot of the stuff. The last years of Kodachrome not a lot of people were buying it but quite a few were buying and using Fujichrome.  Fujichrome did replace Kodachrome in the hearts and minds of most serious photographers you got it back and hour later instead of a few days and the color was great.
It certainly replaced Ektachrom which always was cyan and horrible. But no one used it. Fujichrome ruled.
Me I mainly shot color neg and black and white neg.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer