[Leica] Kodachrome

Gerry Walden gwpics at me.com
Tue Feb 13 23:18:22 PST 2018

I am intrigued that Kodak are now pushing Kodachrome photography (note, I did not say Kodachrome is back) by publishing a new Kodachrome magazine, edition 2 of which is now available at a price of £20 here in the UK. It features Kodachrome images from the archives but is very expensive for what it is. I also note that a contact sheet featured in Edition 2 was shot on Ilford HP5, but it is what the featured photographer was using ‘back in the day’.

Does this re-emergence mean that they are trying to raise interest in Kodachrome again? Pretty unlikely, but a strange move.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076
0797 287 7932