[Leica] Fuji vs Sony question

Bob Adler rgacpa at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 09:45:46 PST 2018

I’ve used both. Ended with Sony because of IBIS & crop able 50MP. Use all my M lenses on it. Nice to use the 75/2 ! Though a lot of press on WAs “issues at the edges” on the Sony, I’ve shot the 35 ‘lux with no real world issues. I’ve used the 21/3.5 for star photos as light distortion at the edges doesn’t usually matter. C1 has built in distortion and aberration correction for both Fuji and Sony lenses.

The 50/1.4 & 1.0 are “ black cat in coal mine” shooters. Do miss the range finder capabilities,  it that’s not so great, IMO, with Fuji. The native Sony lenses are pretty great too. If you have grand kids, eye focus and continual focus is terrific (or wildlife).
Hope this helps,
Bob

Bob Adler
www.robertadlerphotography.com