[Leica] Stanley Kubrik camera with the famous f 0.7 lens

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Mon Dec 10 13:27:56 PST 2018

The lens does not look as big as I would expect for an f 0.7 lens. But I remember the film very well, and it was noted for its lush photography.

Un abrazo,

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>