[Leica] Nathan's PAD 7/12/2018: before dawn

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 06:59:07 PST 2018

Hi Nathan,

both good and interesting shots. You were right to get up and out early.

Now, the photog in me is surprised that they were shot using the same lens, yes I checked ;-)
Both offer fairly simlar angles and perspectives (although mirrored) with verticals in the mid-foreground (should this exist ..) and a long diagonal.
Yet, the first one bears the usual distortion signature of the Ricoh while the second hardly does. I first thought it was the fuji …

Just curious to know if you corrected the one with the palm-trees and lamp-posts more.
Or if it is just me.

Amities

Philippe, cosy indoors with 85km/h winds teaching salsa to our fir-trees ...