[Leica] Hasselblad V lens to X1D body adapter

Mark Rabiner mark at rabinergroup.com
Wed Aug 29 11:44:13 PDT 2018

The name of my default tripod which is a made in France:
Gitzo Series 1 Carbon Fiber Mountaineer Sport 6X Carbon Fiber Tripod.
They sold it to me even though I'm not a Mountaineer. Nor do I play one on Television.
I'm found of smooth ground with few bumps or rocks on it. That way I avoid falls and bruises.
I’m in it for the long haul but I'd love that long haul to be on fairly level ground.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer