[Leica] Paper profile question

Christopher Crawford chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com
Tue Aug 21 22:11:24 PDT 2018

I used Imageprint with my first good inkjet printer, the Epson 2200, 16 years ago. It was great, and back then was the only way to get good BW prints, but the pricing was really extreme, and its gotten FAR worse. The version for 13x19 printers was $500 back then, and now its $700. I am using an Epson P800 now and they want $900 for the software for it. No thanks; I just plain cannot afford that.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Like My Work on Facebook