[Leica] IMG: Road trip to Alaska

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sun Aug 19 11:28:49 PDT 2018

I am so used to your excellet bird photos that I am almost blasé about them. But the mammal photos in this set are just amazing. I swear that in this one:
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/mammals/sciuridae/marmota/homarm04.html <http://www.wildlightphoto.com/mammals/sciuridae/marmota/homarm04.html>
the critter is posing for you. He knows a good thing when he sees it!

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>
YNWA