[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 30: last working week of the summer

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Mon Aug 6 17:21:49 PDT 2018

More good stuff, Nathan, but sadly you've proved that you're no Edward
Weston. Instead of a snack, he would got several exhibitions out of that
particular nectarine, and possibly provided in his wake, a life time of
study of his interpretations of the self same nectarine to various
portentous photographic scholars :-)

Douglas