[Leica] Also welcome back from me

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sun Apr 29 08:36:04 PDT 2018

Hi BD,

Let me join in belatedly those who have welcomed your re-appearance on the list. I am still here, shooting mostly Fuji X and Ricoh GR digital (the latter is a brilliant pocket and cycling camera), but also still shooting some film, both 35mm (in a Leica M2 or Cosina/Voigtländer R2M) and medium format (in 645 and 690 Fuji rangefinders).

I get together with my friend Lluis in Barcelona from time to time, including a wonderful day of shooting together in the beach town Sitges last summer. I took the M2 for the occasion :-) and got very nice results.

I have recently dabbled a bit with stand development, a nice technique for some films (better control of highlights) but not for others. Together with Lluis, we have concluded that the nicest films (for 35mm at least) are the classical emulsions like HP5.

Looking forward to your postings!

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>