[Leica] Nathan's PAD 18/4/2018: a warm spring afternoon in Parc Cinquantenaire

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Fri Apr 20 00:05:44 PDT 2018

On Wednesday evening I attended a meeting of Viewfinders, the camera club of which I have remained a member even though I left Brussels in 2000. On the way to the meeting location, I walked through Parc Ciquantenaire, built in 1880 to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Belgium’s independence. The weather has been unseasonably warm in Brussels this week, and the beautiful park was very much in summer mode. Three images.

Grazing together:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-2rfTNzN/A

Triumphal arch:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-rrkGKd6/A