[Leica] [OM] IMG: Kids - NATHAN

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 22:45:25 PDT 2018

Thanks Nathan.

You are right - the boy had come out of nowhere, walked up to me and, silently looking at me straight in the eye, was pointing a (plastic) gun at me. I felt very uneasy to say the least. All the more so as this picture had instantly come to my mind …
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/01/world/asia/vietnam-execution-photo.html <https://www.google.fr/search?q=vietnam+photo+shooting&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=XJYCgsNp6IV0-M%253A%252C7kGBLrsfHp3L7M%252C_&usg=__q4imKxNfUtCS_nbFBp23YF07KRc%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjbwPK3uafaAhURUlAKHYpKBvcQ9QEILDAA&biw=1382&bih=808#imgrc=XJYCgsNp6IV0-M:>

I hate guns, hence the framing.
I wanted to know if someone could detect any form of agressivity in the picture.
Thanks for your input.

The little girl was cute indeed, I should not have posted her picture along that of the boy - they belong to different categories.

Tahnks again
Amities
Philippe