[Leica] OT: upgrade to High Sierra?

Scott Gregory scottgregory at mac.com
Thu Apr 5 03:37:08 PDT 2018

> On Apr 5, 2018, at 1:22 AM, Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu> wrote:
> Nathan:
I am currently running Sierra in a 2018 MacBook and my thought is that you really need 16 gb ram or more to get things running smoothly especially for photo work and processing.
I’m also running an older desktop IMAC with Yosemite and 16 Gb ram which is running very well still but I believe I’d have problems if I upgraded that unit to Sierra. I updated the hard drive in that IMAC to an ssd drive and it’s remarkably fast for an older machine.
My experience.

Scott