[Leica] The Book of my Chicago exihibition *OFF LINE*

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 14:21:41 PST 2017

Hi Ted,

I have received the announcement from Blurb that your book is already on the way, I will receive it on the bext days, sign and send it to you.

Maybe you have missed my previous message : " I feel really honored and happy to send you my signed book, I have already ordered because up today it was a 25% OFF ! As soon as I receive it I’ll sign it and forward to you. The total amount including shipping is 53,80 Euro, my Paypal account is lluisripollquerol at gmail.com, thank you very much, I can’t wait to know your opinion!”

Dpn’t be worried…, BTW I hope your son Scott is going well

Cheers
Lluis