[Leica] [OM] IMG: Tomorrow's Task

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Mon Nov 13 22:21:14 PST 2017

This reminds me of our house in Belgium 1995-2000; it had a huge lawn and came with a lawn tractor. I would cut the grass with a beer in my hand. Worked well.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>
YNWA