[Leica] Yosemite Under Water

Robert Adler rgacpa at gmail.com
Sun May 21 12:14:52 PDT 2017

Jane and I spent 2 days in Yosemite 2 weeks ago before the crazy summer
influx of visitors. The water from this winter completely changed the park.
Water was EVERYWHERE! I actually was a bit worried that the huge volume
rushing down the Merced River had such force that it would undermine the
foundation of our hotel that was right on the river. The hotel did not
allow anyone to occupy the 1st floor.

At any rate the first 7 images are from this trip. Please click on the
larger image on the right to see it full screen. You can go to the next
screen sized image by clicking on to the right of the image.

http://www.robertadlerphotography.com/p133735760/h8b152cd9#h8b152cd9

Various cameras used: M240, M246, Alpa/Credo 50, and Sony RX100 IV.

C&C always welcome and appreciated.

Bob Adler
www.robertadlerphotography.com
*"Capturing Light One Frame At A Time"*