[Leica] Astronomical images from Australia

Howard L Ritter Jr hlritter at twc.com
Wed May 10 22:00:21 PDT 2017

Jim—

Thanks for your comments. My sophisticated technique involved setting the camera on a picnic table with its lens propped up and firing the shutter for 30 sec, then moving a couple of sliders in Photoshop. Took me yeeears to learn that…

The really good results come from what can be done beyond the above, which is a lot, and which I am hoping to learn.

—howard