[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 12: the empty nest fills up, temporarily

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Wed Mar 29 07:36:31 PDT 2017

WIth one child in the UK and the other in the USA, it is not often these days that we are all together. But last week this was the case, so most of the pictures focus on their visit and our joint meanderings around Alicante. Of course there is the usual food porn, landscapes, and a wine tasting thrown in as well. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1836

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>