[Leica] IMG: Self portrait

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Fri Mar 24 04:45:19 PDT 2017

I'd agree there Nathan, and I'm currently looking at secondhand single
studio light kits, but not for selfies :-)

I'm toying with the idea of working on a photo project out in the
community, but the ancient set of lights I had, and could use again,
from the camera club weighed a ton, so I want something lighter.

Douglas