[Leica] IMGs: Pussy sequence

Robert Baron robertbaron1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 16:35:47 PDT 2017

Many many years ago the late British wine expert Harry Waugh was speaking
to our wine club in Oklahoma City and staying overnight at our home.  Later
that evening I heard him upstairs trying to coax our cat out of his room,
calling "Here Pussy, Here Pussy".

What's the quote about two nations divided by a common language?

--Bob

p.s. Nice shots!