[Leica] M8 failure in snow

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Mon Mar 13 23:36:30 PDT 2017

Tina’s experience notwithstanding, my M8 too had to go Germany just because some sweat dripped from my face onto the top of the camera and got inside. I do not consider the M8 (or any other digital M) “bullet proof”. They are fragile, temperamental things, capable of great images, yes, but fragile. My M8 is now dedicated to sunny days only.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>
YNWA