[Leica] Nathan's PAD 13/3/2017: wind and rain

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Mon Mar 13 22:44:18 PDT 2017

Just like you folks in the US are enjoying a last blast of winter, so are we here in Spain. At the weekend, temperatures were between 20 and 30C and the sun was shining virtually everywhere in the country. Yesterday morning we woke up to temperatures 15 degrees lower than on Sunday, pouring rain and winds gusting up to 100 km/h here on the Mediterranean coast. It continued all day, providing me with a couple of photo opportunities at the office. Due to the high wind alert, the outside terrace, normally used by smokers and people relaxing, was closed:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-shN5rnm/A

I like to focus on the rain drops to get an impressionist image:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-WKGkQXr/A

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>